Monday, May 30, 2016

Don't be a Serial Killer... or a Stalker

Continuing with his overbearing attempts to contact me, this was in my Facebook messages.   He might thing girls look high maintenance but I the over zealous attempts to contact me makes him look controlling. 


Hi! My name is (Guy's name here). I saw your profile online... and being a "sleuth", I found you on Facebook. Normally, I wouldn't dare try to contact someone "out of the blue" like this, but since I saw your LinkedIn profile and your recruiting experience... I'm hoping that you'll just see this as part of my "due diligence"?
smile emoticon (It wasn't hard to find you with a first name, picture, and city location - exactly what most recruiters would do for a cursory online search, right?)


First, I think you are naturally beautiful and stunning! It's the kind of beauty that makes a guy be relaxed and comfortable with you. (Some of these dating profiles make me wonder how much some of these women spend in make up and what they're trying to hide? Makes them look like they're "high maintenance" or something.)
Anyway, I hope I didn't completely freak you out by contacting you like this, but I wanted to reach out and see if we could start a conversation?
I look forward to chatting with you and even being Facebook friends, if you're open to it.
Chat with you soon, I hope.
(Guy's Name Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment